06 July

AFFORDABLE AND GOOD MAKEUP COSMETICS | VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE

AFFORDABLE AND GOOD MAKEUP COSMETICS | VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE


I love to test and discover affordable and good cosmetics. Many cosmetics from the lower shelf don’t stand out from the more expensive ones. In today's post I will show you 6 good cosmetics that you can get at Dugstore. You will find here brands such as Catrice, Essence, Kobo, MySecret or Pierre Rene.

Physicians Formula brow last

PHYSICIANS FORMULA Brow Last

Physicians Formula brow last is a WunderBrow type product. Its formula is quite fluid and light, and when it cools it’s resistant to rain, sweat and rubbing. This gel is great in any weather! After being set, the gel doesn’t make hair stiff and they are still soft after using it. The only thing that could be different in this product is the brush that we are going to apply the product with. It’s quite thick and not very precise. I recommend applying this product with your brush, I really like to use Maestro 660. My gel is in shade Medium Brown.

Face Strobing My Secret 

MYSECRET FACE STROBING

Face Strobing from My Secret is a beautiful highlighter in cream formula. It looks great when applied with fingers or a sponge and can be applied even on a powdered face. Its shade is light and neutral, and when it’s blended into skin it gives the glowy effect that can be graduated. I really like this product, the only thing you can find fault with is a cheap packaging that gives the impression of being "rickety". However, it doesn’t bother me and recently it’s my favorite highlighter. It’s a pity that the manufacturer didn’t release more shades.
 Kobo Bronzer in shade 308 Sahara sand

Kobo Bronzer 308 SAHARA SAND

Bronzer from Kobo in shade 308 Sahara sand is the perfect product for pale skin. It has a light neutral shade, and its intensity can be graded. It’s blending like a dream and sits longlasting. The bronzer has great reviews and many people consider it their favorite and I agree with them in 100%. This bronzer doesn’t stand out from those from the higher shelf, lately I reach for it more often than the bronzer from The Balm. 😊




ESSENCE Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick

ESSENCE Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick

Essence lipsticks have been my favorites for a year. They have a creamy formula that doesn’t dry my lips and are longlasting. The purchase also encourages a large selection of colors and it has a nice price. Miracle honey!
Catrice Base stick #Insta To Go Blur
I didn’t notice that the #Insta To Go Blur base from Catrice was popular, which is a pity, because it’s very good. It perfectly smoothes out the pores and doesn’t clog them. It definitely gives a blur effect, and the stick form is very easy to use and doesn’t take up much spac. The only disadvantage is the stick loss at high temperatures. However, the stick fell out only once and when I put it back it worked as it should.

ESSENCE Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick


PIERRE RENE Contour Concealer

PIERRE RENE Contour Concealer

Concealer from Pierre Rene is fantastic. It has a fairly pouring consistency, which is very light and imperceptible on the skin and quite good coverage. The concealer doesn’t darken and has a large, convenient to use applicator (similar to the Tarte Shape tape). It looks great under the eyes, it‘s very natural and almost invisible. But also great for contouring. It’s blending nicely and it can be applied with a sponge and a brush. I use shade 01 under the eyes, which is very light and quite pink. For contouring I use shade 09, which is neutral and fits perfectly into my warm, light complexion. I regret a little that I didn’t choose the concealer shade 02, which seems to be only a little bit darker and more yellow.

PIERRE RENE Contour Concealer


What  are your favorite makeup cosmetics from the drugstore?

xoxo,
Dorota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Vege Time , Blogger