25 October

Good affordable eyeshadow primer - Catrice Eye Foundation | Vegan & Cruelty-free



Catrice Eye Foundation | Vegan & Cruelty-free

 When I last did online makeup shopping, a new collection of Catrice Cosmetics for autumn and winter caught my eye. In new products section they have quite a lot of vegan cosmetics. I just finish my base for eyeshadows and decided to try something new. I could choose a pearl base 020 Pearly Power or matt 010 As Strong As You Are. I chose matt base and today I would like to tell you about it. 
Catrice Eye Foundation | Vegan & Cruelty-free

 The base is in a tube with an applicator. Im happy about it , because I dont like bases in jars. This solution is much more hygienic and I dont need to bother with pulling out the base with long nails.  
The cosmetic has a nude color, but it has no strong coverage. Although it raises the pigmentation of shadows well. 
The base is slightly sticky, but fortunately I don’t feel it on my eyelids. 
The shadows blend well on the base and dont create any spots. They stay on the eyelids for a long time. 
Swatches with Catrice Eye Foundation (from the top: Makeup Revolution Nudes Chocolate - In The Nude, Sleek Eye & Cheek Palette Dancing Till Dusk - Regal, Miyo Five Points Palette 09 Hot Brown Cold Heart, Makeup Revolution Nudes Chocolate - Bare It All) 


 Im glad that I chose the matt base and that it fulfills its task. 
I don’t have oily eyelids, but usually when I applied shadows without a base, at the end of the day they were rolling on the eyelids. Since I use this base this problem has completely disappeared. My eye makeup at the end of the day looks the same as in the morning. 

I recommend this product to you. 🙂 
The base costs only 3,49 € for 8 ml, so it should last for few months. 
Let me know if you use the base for eyeshadows and which is your favorite. 😉

Xoxo,
dorota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Vege Time , Blogger