26 June

Good gel for red skin & dark circles - Floslek Capillaries Pro Gel Mask


Good gel for red skin & dark circles - Floslek Capillaries Pro Gel Mask

I met the Floslek company thanks to my Mom who has been using the arnica gel for a long time. Delighted with the gel, I wanted to test cosmetics from the series for red skin, which not only contain arnica extract, but also chestnut extract. Both of these ingredients are known to relieve and lighten the red skin's ability. FlosLek cosmetics are not tested on animals, a large number of them have vegan ingredients, and for some of them have Viva! Certification.

Good gel for red skin & dark circles - Floslek Capillaries Pro Gel Mask


What the producer says:


A preparation for the care of all skin types with enlarged blood vessels, also sensitive, prone to redness caused by external factors (wind, temperature) and internal (stress, emotions, etc.).
Active extracts of horse chestnut, mountain arnica and tricolor violet favorably affect the skin capillaries. They reduce skin redness, soften, brighten and evens its color. Provitamin B5 (1%) moisturizes and smoothes the skin, speeds up the regeneration of the epidermis.


Ingredients:


Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arnica Chamissonis Flower Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Good gel for red skin & dark circles - Floslek Capillaries Pro Gel Mask


My opinion:


My complexion doesn’t have very big problems with dilated capillaries, but my skin is quite thin and there are visible veins on it and dark circles under the eyes. Usually I also have slightly red cheeks.
I'm not sure why the manufacturer called this gel a mask. It’s a product with a typical consistency for aloe gel, which absorbs quickly. You don’t have to wash it off like a typical mask and you don’t have to use it several times a week, even manufacturer say you should use it every day like a typical skin care product.

The manufacturer recommends using the gel in the morning and in the evening, I only use the gel in the evening and apply a lot of moisturizing face and eye cream on top of it. Unfortunately, the gel dries the skin a bit and I can’t apply it twice a day.

Despite the fact that I don’t use the gel twice a day, after more than a week I noticed the effects of its use. My vessels faded, and the longer I used the gel, my dark circles under my eyes were less visible. The gel cools the skin after application, but doesn’t irritate or clog it. It’s absorbed very quickly and you can immediately apply cream on it.

The gel is 50 ml and it’s efficient, but I don’t apply it to the whole face, only on the cheeks and under the eyes.
The tube in which the mask come has a simple graphic design and the product is easily extracted from it. I’m slightly annoyed by its ending, which is concave. I would prefer if it were finished with a "beak", then it would be easier to extract a small amount of the product.

The price for a gel is 3,00 € for 50 ml.

I think this gel is worth attention. Maybe it won’t cause the disappearance of broken capillaries, but it brightens the red complexion and soothes it and its price encourages you to buy. 😊

xoxo,
Dorota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Vege Time , Blogger