20 June

Eco friendly foundation - Flow Mineral Powder Foundation

Eco friendly foundation - Flow Mineral Powder Foundation 


 Flow Cosmetics is a Finnish company that produces natural, ecological cosmetics. They offer skincare cosmetics and mineral make up. Today, I will tell you about products from the second category, and more specifically about the mineral foundation - Flow Mineral Powder Foundation. 



Eco friendly foundation - Flow Mineral Powder Foundation

INGREDIENTS:


The Flow mineral foundation doesn’t contain talc, preservatives, oils and microplastics.
The foundation contains SPF 15, so it’s a nice option for the summer.
It has the Ecocert certificate and it’s vegan.


It has a very simple composition:


INCI: Mica, Zinc Oxide (CI77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides; CI77492, CI77491, CI77499


PACKAGE:


The foundation is in a small, handy jar with a twisted sieve. The packaging is durable and the backing doesn’t spill out, even when it’s in the bag.


Flow Cosmetics is very keen on ecology and most cosmetics are sold in glass and paper. Plastic jars, on the other hand, can be recycled.




Eco friendly foundation - Flow Mineral Powder Foundation


MY OPINION:


The mineral foundation has a pretty good coverage that can be built. The manufacturer ensures that with one layer we obtain a light coverage, and with 2-3 layers stronger coverage, with which I fully agree. I usually put 2 layers of foundation and it looks very natural.


The foundation provides a healthy, natural complexion. And when used daily, it doesn’t dry out or irritate it. It stays on the skin all day and looks very good. It doesn’t come in dry crusts and doesn’t rub off.


Flow Mineral Powder Foundation - porcelain


I bought my foundation in a shade Porcelain, which seemed very light, but I regret that I didn’t take the lightest shade baby face. Porcelain is light, but unfortunately it suits me when I tan a bit. Flow has in its range 8 shades of fpundation.


The foundation is very efficient. The packaging is 8g and I think that it’s enough for more than half a year to use it everyday. I have been using my foundation for several months and I still have about half a package.


The foundation costs 19.90 € for 8 g.


I think it is worth paying attention to this foundation, especially if you are looking for something very light (face-to-face is almost white).

Although if you don’t care about the Ecocert certificate and very light shade, or you want to buy a mineral foundation for the first time, I recommend you look at the foundation with AA Wings Of Color (Here you can find its review). It’s a very nice mineral foundation at a good price, which you can get in Rossmann. Unfortunately, it has a very small selection of shades, only 3 colors are available, and the lightest one is a little lighter than the Flow Porcelain.

xoxo,
Dorota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Vege Time , Blogger