13 July

Easy recipe for a vegan dinner - Pasta in a cheese sauce






Easy recipe for a vegan dinner - Pasta in a cheese sauce

  Today I will show you my favorite recipe for pasta in a cheese sauce.
Maybe a lot of people will be surprised, but cheese can be made from a potato.
  This cheese is like a nachos sauce and it's delicious!
In today's recipe I will use this cheese as a sauce base.

What you will need:


(Serving for 2 people)

  •  Onion
  •  Zucchini
  •  250g mushrooms
  •  Pasta
  •  Salt, pepper
  •  Tbsp of soy sauce
  •  Garlic

 Sauce:

  •  5 small potatoes
  •  Onion
  •  1/2 cup of soya milk
  •  2 tbsp Yeast flakes
  •  pepper, salt
  • Nutmeg
Easy recipe for a vegan dinner - Pasta in a cheese sauce

Preparation:


  I start preparing the recipe by making a sauce.
I cook the peeled potatoes on low heat. In the meantime, I cut the onion and fry it.
I blend warm (not hot) potatoes with onion. then I add soy milk, yeast flakes and spices and mix them all.
  Then I fry the finely chopped onion and when it get gold I add sliced ​​mushrooms.
I add zucchini to the fried mushrooms.
When the vegetables are soft I pour them with soy sauce and season with pepper and salt.
At the end I add cheese sauce and garlic to taste.
I serve vegetables with noodles.

Bon Appetit!


xoxo,
Dorota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Vege Time , Blogger