29 May

HELLO!



    This is our first post, so we thought it would be great, if you found out something about us.

Our blog will be about a vegan lifestyle, so we decided to do a vegan edition of the Food Questions Tag.


The tag has 25 questions about our favorite food, cooking and shopping .

Have fun reading!

The 25 Vegan Food Questions Tag



1. What's your favorite breakfast?

Dorota: Definitely oatmeal, especially with fresh fruit and a lot of seeds.
Patryk: My favorite breakfast is waffles with fruit, but unfortunately I don’t have time to                       prepare them every day.


2. How do you drink your coffee?

Dorota:  Usually latte with oat milk and a bit of agave syrup, but I like matcha more.

Patryk:  I prefer coffee with soy milk.


3. What's on your favorite sandwich?

Dorota: Avocado and tomato.

Patryk: Vegan butter, hummus and lots of vegetables.


4. Soup or salad?

Dorota: Salad, preferably with spinach and cherry tomatoes.

Patryk: Rocket salad.


5. What’s your favorite cookbook?


Dorota: I really like the book by Amelia Freer "Nutrish & Glow: the 10-day plan”. But I also                   like the book about healthy nutrition from Lidl.

Patryk: I prefer internet.


6. No more sweets or no more hearty foods?

Dorota:  Of course I would never eat sweets. There are so many sweet fruits!

Patryk:  I would rather never eat sweets.


7. What is your favorite Cuisine?
Dorota:  I really like Asian cuisine and elements of Greek cuisine.

Patryk:  Everything that is spicy. But seriously, I really like Mexican and Thai cuisine.


8. What’s your favorite food movie?

Dorota:  I just watched the serial rotten on netflix, does it count?

Patryk:  I don't watch movies about food because I'm getting hungry.


9. What's your most guilty pleasure?

Dorota:  I do not believe in guilty pleasure, we should eat what our body needs.

Patryk:  I like chips. But I don’t eat them often.


10. What’s your greatest inspiration source?
Dorota: Fridge. Haha, I look what's in it and cook dinner from it.

Patryk:  Pinterest, a mine of knowledge.


11. Do you prefer cooking at home or going out for dinner?

Dorota:  I definitely like to cook at home, I prefer to go for coffee on the city.

Patryk:  I prefer to cook at home, but if I don't have the time I eat in the city.


12. Do you count calories during the day?

Dorota:  I have no such need.
Patryk:  No.


13. What’s your favorite restaurant?

Dorota: I really like Avocado in Gdansk.

Patryk:  Hummusland, which moved and changed its name to Harris Station.


14. I do my grocery shopping at:

Dorota and Patryk:
We shop together, usually in Lidl, which is near the house.


15. The tastiest food I've ever eaten was:

Dorota: Everything that contains mango.

Patryk:  Brownie!


16. What’s your favorite cocktail?

Dorota:  I don’t drink alcohol.
Patryk:  I also don’t drink alcohol.


17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?

Dorota and Patryk:
The answer is one. Who wouldn’t like to meet Batman!


18. What should not be missing in your kitchen?

Dorota:  Definitely a blender / mixer. It would be hard to live without it.

Patryk:  Blender, how I could make a hummus without it...


19. What is your favorite snack?

Dorota:  Fruit or nuts.

Patryk:  Banana with peanut butter.


20. What’s on your pizza?

Dorota:  A lot of vegan cheese!
                   It can also be tomato sauce, mushrooms, paprika and rocket.

Patryk:  Mushrooms, vegan cheese, arugula, corn, tomato sauce and sometimes pineapple.


21. What food do you really dislike?

Dorota: Brussels sprouts and celery stems. Although celery mixed in a smoothie is not that                   bad.
Patryk: Buckwheat, I really do not like it.


22. What’s your favorite food blog?

Dorota: I like very much erVegan (ervegan.com/), vegan nerd (https://wegannerd.blogspot.com/) i olga smile(https://www.olgasmile.com/).

Patryk:  Sometimes I look at erVegan (ervegan.com/).


23. What’s the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Dorota: I don't know if it's that weird, but sometimes I eat the center of the broccoli stem,                     it tastes like kohlrabi.

Patryk:  There is no such thing for me.


24. What’s on your food bucket list?

Dorota and Patryk:
Bananas and tomatoes.


25. I couldn’t live without?

Dorota:  I can’t imagine life without mango. And bananas and even peanut butter or                                almond butter ... Too many delicious things.

Patryk:  I can’t think of anything, but it would be hard to live without chickpeas.


Thanks for your interest, if you want to learn more about us, see more posts.


xo xo,

Dorota&Patryk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Vege Time , Blogger